kabala in a sentence
- They are in specific areas of Kabala in large numbers,
- RUF rebels had been holding them in Kabala for months.
- Kabala Community Bank houses a branch of the Western Union.
- Sakkara bit Jade and Kabala, turning them into vampires.
- The nearest station is located 4 km northeast in Viru-Kabala.
- He replaced Stanley Kabala, who will resign tomorrow.
- Three people were reported killed in the Kabala attack,
- Koroma was reportedly in Kabala town a few days before Ecomog forces assumed control.
- She refused, and he left her to be captured by Jade and Kabala.
- J黵i Vilms was born in Kabala, now in T黵i Parish, J鋜va County.
- Mathematics, Kabala and the Search for Infinity
- Sierra Leone's president Ernest Bai Koroma celebrated the 2012 new year in Kabala.
- She killed Kabala and Jade escaped.
- Kabala saves him by challenging him to a Fire Race through the volcanoes on the island.
- Four other VSO workers in Kabala fled the attack on foot and turned up safely in Freetown.
- When they returned to Kabala the next day, they found U . N . peacekeepers withdrawing.
- Rioting was also reported in Kabala Costain, one of Kaduna's many predominantly Muslim neighborhoods.
- The population of Kabala is predominantly Muslim, though there is a substantial Christianity following as well.
- Amongst them were the samurai Jade and her father, and Kabala and her husband from Africa.
- Khonnon, meanwhile, has forsaken his Talmudic studies to delve into the perilous mysticism of the Kabala.