kaaba in a sentence
- For many Muslims, the sight of the Kaaba was overwhelming.
- Their destination is the Kaaba, Islam's holiest shrine.
- Pilgrims will also circle the Kaaba on Thursday as a farewell.
- The Kaaba in Mecca is considered the spiritual center of Islam.
- When prayers finished, the circling of the Kaaba quickly resumed.
- After circling the Kaaba, many pilgrims began their journey home.
- Muslims around the world face the Kaaba during their daily prayers.
- The Kaaba in Mecca is annually washed by Qamsar rose water.
- Abu Sufyan s father, over the custodianship of the Kaaba.
- Also the Kaaba is the most circumambulated structure in this world.
- He then went to Mecca and sought refuge with the Kaaba.
- :: The circling of the Kaaba is usually pretty orderly.
- The city houses the Kaaba, the faith's holiest shrine.
- To Muslims, the Kaaba is the house of God.
- Tradition says the Kaaba was built by the Prophet Abraham.
- Destination of pilgrimage is the Kaaba, Islam's holiest shrine.
- Muslims turn toward the Kaaba five times daily to pray.
- Pilgrims will circle the Kaaba on Thursday as a farewell.
- The Kaaba is in the courtyard of the Grand Mosque.
- Muslims around the world turn toward the Kaaba while praying.
How can I put and write and define kaaba in a sentence
and how is the word kaaba used in a sentence and examples? 用kaaba造句
, kaaba meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.