jacking in a sentence
- They are jacking up the liquor license all in one sum.
- He's caught up in a violent hi-jacking.
- A built in Jackall jacking system was fitted to the chassis.
- Matete was the victim of a car-jacking in 1998.
- Guard Dedric Willoughby is pretty good at jacking up threes.
- Everybody came out and was just jacking the ball up,
- He got in the game and started jacking it up.
- The music is all about jacking up the futuristic suspense.
- "These days I'm very reluctant about Jacking up.
- We weren't just jacking shots up ."
- We became very perimeter-oriented and were jacking 3s.
- Authorities have said she was killed during a failed car-jacking.
- Whereas a chain-driven bike would " shaft-jacking ".
- Shaft-jacking can be minimised by devices such as parallelogram swingarms.
- In the mother tongue this means they are jacking up the tuition again.
- It would be a chauffeur-jacking for you,
- Various hormones cause arteries to clamp down, further jacking the pressure up.
- OPEC added to the problem by jacking up the price of foreign oil.
- Landlords are jacking rents up 400 percent or more.
- One can picture real estate agents jacking up prices all over autumnal Stamford.
How can I put and write and define jacking in a sentence
and how is the word jacking used in a sentence and examples? 用jacking造句
, jacking meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.