jackhammer in a sentence
- The air was filled with the deafening noise of jackhammers jackhammering.
- When the concrete dries, the men jackhammer the top level.
- Compared to jackhammers, diesel fuel and grinding engines are sweet.
- It feels like somebody is operating a jackhammer in his mouth.
- The jackhammers stopped and the clattering of rubble carts was stilled.
- And we're not just talking about his jackhammer elbows.
- The staccato bursts from hundreds of jackhammers reverberated through the streets.
- Denis Oswald said over the din of jackhammers and construction equipment.
- In December 2007, Backman became manager of the Joliet JackHammers.
- Jon Versteeg is a broadcaster for the Joliet JackHammers in Illinois.
- However, both were seen being damaged by jackhammers and sledgehammers.
- Goldberg attacked Rusev with a Jackhammer and Heyman with a Spear.
- Not one single jackhammer reference, thank you very much.
- We'll need a jackhammer and a blowtorch . . ..
- But today, crews wielding jackhammers are frantically repairing the narrow streets.
- Fifteen minutes later, when the jackhammers started, I was grateful.
- It was difficult to sing with the jackhammers pounding away,
- Other guys are out there swinging bats or lead pipes or jackhammers.
- See no need for a jackhammer rewrite at this point.
- Five guys couldn't splinter that serve even with a jackhammer.