jackfruit in a sentence
- Mangoes, jackfruits, guavas and blackberries are available in plenty.
- Breadfruit and jackfruit are cultivated widely in the tropical Southeast Asia.
- I spotted sweet jackfruit, thinking I had found something truly unusual.
- He stole a piece of jackfruit and gave it to Dang Anum.
- Mango, jackfruit and tamarind trees are scattered over the farm lands.
- Jackfruit is a popular seasonal agriculture product from the hills.
- Four images of Krishna were then carved from jackfruit wood.
- The jackfruit may be replaced with a bunch of flowers.
- Other fruits grown in the region are jackfruit, chiku and guava.
- Trees are heavy with bananas, coconuts and jackfruit.
- The jackfruit tree can produce about 100 to 200 fruits in a year.
- Ripe jackfruit is naturally sweet, with subtle flavoring.
- In southern India, unripe jackfruit slices are deep fried to make chips.
- Fruits include jackfruits, mangos, pineapples and blackberries.
- They include watermelon, papaya, mango or jackfruit, " said Borhan.
- Jackfruits are plucked or shaken off trees, crushed with the foot and eaten.
- The cuisines of Vietnam use cooked young jackfruit.
- Dried jackfruit chips are produced by various manufacturers.
- Another such creation is a series of poems on a full-grown jackfruit.
- Rice, jackfruits, yam and other products would be kept in the Nilavara.