jack frost in a sentence
- Jack Frost, general manager of Brunswick Matador Bowl, felt the same way.
- He also produced the albums by Hex, Curious Yellow and Jack Frost.
- UNDATED-Why'd they turn Dad into a snowman in " Jack Frost "?
- Jack Frost was seemingly killed in the collapse of his ice domain.
- Kia Shine is a co-CEO with rapper Jack Frost of Rap Hustlaz.
- He plays it and suddenly, Jack Frost is nipping at his toes.
- In the energy-conscious 21st century, though, Jack Frost is persona non grata.
- The gypsies flash, the fairies are ethereal, Jack Frost makes you shiver.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a comrade of Modesto's Jack Frost Ice Service.
- Its corporate mascot is the " Shin Megami Tensei " demon Jack Frost.
- Nov . 2 : " Big Daddy " and " Jack Frost ."
- Forget chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your nose.
- Hulk found Jack Frost's new home and destroyed the ice palace.
- Well, friends, Jack Frost was certainly nipping at our noses Monday, wasn't he?
- Eventually Dane returns to the Invisibles, taking the codename " Jack Frost ".
- "Jack Frost " is rated PG ( Parental guidance suggested ).
- Jack Frost returns with the police cruiser to the station, finally confronting Sam.
- "I suspect so, " said Jack Frost, the president of Nichols.
- Jack Frost has appeared as a character in television and movies.
- Jack Frost-- 1-2 new loose granular 53-85 base 29 trails 4 lifts 9a-4p