jack ass in a sentence
- "You Jack Ass ! " blared the Daily News across the top of the front page.
- A man named Jack Ass sued MTV for $ 10 million, claiming the series was plagiarizing his name.
- One paper labeled him " Jack Ass " before the furor died down when McDowell pitched well Sunday.
- Joe Airdo, owner of a store called Jack Ass Acres near Interstate 17, said he isn't looking forward to the next blast.
- His ungainly appearance and the perception that he was an aimless dilettante led one newspaper to give him the name " Jack Ass-tor ".
- Jack Ass, formerly known as Bob Craft, changed his name in 1997 to raise awareness for drunk driving, after his brother and friend were killed in a vehicle accident.
- In the "'scrub by the waterholes "'were " honey eaters, warblers, red coat robins, emu wren with 2 long feathers in tail, Laughing jack ass-everywhere, utcher bird, also known as shrike or whistling jackass, Quail where coverage good in bottom of scrub, turkey at Boneo and the big swamp off the property ."