jacads in a sentence
- JACADS was built in 1990 and began operating in 1993.
- In November 2003 a plaque was dedicated to JACADS personnel.
- The committee's evaluation of JACADS incidents was published in 2002.
- A plaque dedicated to JACADS personnel was placed on Johnston Island at that time.
- Larger spills of nerve and mustard agent within the MCD at JACADS also took place.
- That day, JACADS became the first U . S . chemical weapons disposal facility.
- Construction of the Johnston Atoll Chemical Agent Disposal System ( JACADS ) began in 1985.
- JACADS was demolished by 2003 and the island was stripped of its remaining infrastructure and environmentally remediated.
- On November 29, 2000, the last of the chemical weapons at JACADS were disposed of.
- On November 29, 2000, the last of the chemical weapons at JACADS was disposed of.
- The Johnston Atoll Chemical Agent Disposal System ( JACADS ) was built to destroy all the chemical munitions on the island.
- For example, five days after the last chemical weapons were destroyed at JACADS, VX was detected in ash from the incinerator.
- Two years after the last chemical weapons on Johnston Atoll at were destroyed, the Army submitted the plan to dismantle the JACADS facility which the US Environmental Protection Agency approved in September 2002.
- Small releases of chemical weapon components from JACADS were cited by the EPA . Multiple studies of the Johnston Atoll environment and ecology have been conducted and the Atoll is likely the most studied island in the Pacific.
- All of the chemical weapons once stored on Johnston Island were demilitarized and the agents incinerated at JACADS with the process completing in 2000 followed by the destruction of legacy hazardous waste material associated with chemical weapon storage and cleanup.
- The one fatality at JACADS, McCloskey says, occurred on Thanksgiving Day 1997 when a man moving a 1, 000-pound ( 450-kilogram ) piece of metal didn't recognize it was tipping and it fell on him.
- The U . S . National Research Council's Committee on Evaluation of Chemical Events at Army Chemical Agent Disposal Facilities was provided, by the Army, with a list of 39 incidents that occurred at JACADS from its opening until its closure.
- During the period of June 1990 to June 1991, USACAP had assisted in the start-up of the Johnston Atoll Chemical Agent Disposal System ( JACADS ), the transfer of retrograde of chemical munitions from Germany during Operation Steel Box, and the recovery of chemical munitions from the Solomon Islands in Operation Kalama Express.
- Rows of bunkers in the Red Hat Storage Area remain intact however an agreement was established between the U . S . Army and EPA Region IX on August 21, 2003, that the Munitions Demilitarization Building ( MDB ) at JACADS would be demolished and the bunkers in the RHSA used for disposal of construction rubble and debris.
How can I put and write and define jacads in a sentence
and how is the word jacads used in a sentence and examples? 用jacads造句
, jacads meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.