jac in a sentence
- Glenn DuBose, managing director; Jac Venza, executive producer.
- Managing director, Glenn DuBose; executive producer, Jac Venza.
- Think of it more like a'40s shirt-jac.
- Jac Venza, director of cultural and arts programs for WNET.
- Jac and I both concluded this is the way to go.
- Jac Venza, director of cultural and arts programs at WNET.
- His e-mail address is jac _ versteeg pbpost . com
- Jac _ Whitted 37 pass from Brunell, 11 : 16.
- The JAC also maintained the Starlink Project between 2006 and 2015.
- Finally, the Beatles began playing at the Jac on occasions.
- It was produced by Jac Holzman and engineered by Bruce Botnick.
- Jac is offered a six-week research post in America.
- JAC holds an annual conference in Washington, DC each spring.
- In some senses she's the complete opposite to Jac.
- The most striking thing about Jac Venza is the way he talks.
- Jac Wilder VerSteeg is an editorial writer for The Palm Beach Post.
- Produced and directed by Adam Wall; Jac Venza, executive producer.
- Jac _ Johnson 2 run ( Hollis kick ), : 53.
- Ford president and CEO Jac Nasser said in a statement.
- JAC uses a smaller urban bus that is ideal for Carson City.