jaborandi in a sentence
- And if all else failed, there was always tincture of jaborandi.
- It is derived from the jaborandi plant.
- Cultivating degraded areas with native trees has been successful with trees such as cupua鐄 and jaborandi.
- Farmer Jose Joaquim Saraiva, 56, admits the mayor has done a lot for Jaborandi but says he still plans to vote for Dias.
- According to reports in the book, besides studying tropical diseases and indigenous therapies ( including the use of Jaborandi ), Piso collected plants and animals in Brazil.
- Da Silva, who attended veterinary school and served in the army, brought something new to Jaborandi, a poor town of mostly subsistence farmers 375 miles northeast of Brasilia.