jabiru in a sentence
- Jabiru has a small airport from which scenic flights operate daily.
- There are no scheduled air services between Jabiru and Darwin however.
- CDU has campuses in the Jabiru, Tennant Creek and Yulara.
- Ubirr is approximately 40 km from Jabiru along a sealed road.
- The King Kolbra's standard engine was the Jabiru 2200.
- A twin engine variant is powered by two Jabiru 3300 engines.
- The jabiru is Australia's highest-flying bird.
- This model is powered by a six-cylinder Jabiru 3300 powerplant.
- The JTDA has delegated local government responsibility to the Jabiru Town Council.
- The standard engine available is the Jabiru 2200 four-stroke powerplant.
- The standard engine provided is the Jabiru 2200 four-stroke powerplant.
- The drive from Jabiru to the art centre takes around 60 minutes.
- He elected on Jabiru Regional Council as the Deputy Chairman.
- Many parts are interchangeable with the original components from Jabiru 3300 engine.
- At Jabiru the average maximum temperature for October is 37.5 癈.
- The name comes from a common bird of the region, the Jabiru.
- Jabiru Island in the west, remain undeveloped in Phil Hill Environmental Park.
- Of the eighty built, seventeen were Jabiru powered.
- Many parts are interchangeable with the original components from the Jabiru 2200 engine.
- My favorite is Billy, a jabiru ( or black-necked stork ).