jabberwocky in a sentence
- Rick Wakeman also narrates on the " Jabberwocky " album.
- When the Jabberwocky steals Betty away, everyone comes to her rescue.
- With the Jabberwocky's help, Amara is freed.
- There, Alice is greeted by Attack of the Jabberwocky.
- I will record Adam's jabberwocky for posterity.
- "Jabberwocky " is a nonsense poem.
- As it pursues her the Jabberwocky knocks Humpty Dumpty off of his wall.
- Sorry'bout that, Jabberwocky, but you kinda walked into it.
- "` Twas brillig, " begins " Jabberwocky,"
- The following lines are from Lewis Carroll's " Jabberwocky ":
- "Jabberwocky " is considered one of the greatest nonsense poems written in English.
- It is a poem called " Jabberwocky " about a scary monster.
- Users may then incorporate the created words into their own Jabberwocky-like poems.
- Strath Haven High School publishes " Jabberwocky " a student produced literary magazine.
- Many moons ago I was one of the child actors on the TV show Jabberwocky.
- After the sword is mended, Sabrina and Daphne fight the Jabberwocky and kill it.
- Jabberwocky uses the digital environment to demonstrate the analogy between linguistic chemistry and molecular chemistry.
- He also had a small role in Terry Gilliam's " Jabberwocky ".
- The Jabberwocky appears again when Alice can't control her fears, and she flees.
- Pirner created Jabberwock modelling the Jabberwocky from Lewis Carroll's poem of the same name.