j in a sentence
- Tommy Capistrano and Rhett " D . J ."
- Now catch the paperback version of O . J . Simpson.
- But then O . J . Simpson took over the world.
- Does O . J . look innocent or guilty or sad?
- S . J . R . 208-- National Health Information
- O . J . Simpson has never been easy to categorize.
- Richard J . Boyle, vice chairman of Chase, said.
- He was 80 and lived in Paramus, N . J.
- "It's no O . J ."
- It is ordered that Harry J . Bernstein, of Belmore,
- Cochran also represents O . J . Simpson and Michael Jackson.
- He was 59 and lived in Teaneck, N . J.
- A lot of us are in O . J . withdrawal.
- -- M . J . W ., Abilene, Texas
- Rep . Olympia J . Snowe was right there beside him.
- And his half-brother, J . W . Milam.
- -- B . J ., Dade City, Fla.
- Watkins said, holding up an O . J . Slammer.
- The O . J . Simpson case has changed all that.
- Amoco vice chairman Patrick J . Early said in an interview.