ice age in a sentence
- In most of the world, the Cold War ice age is over,
- We are trying to bring these people out of the ice age.
- He constantly combs the news for indications of the coming Ice Age.
- During the Ice Age, it was wetter and full of deep lakes.
- Which is why important change in baseball occurs about every ice age.
- Sicily is a land that has been inhabited since the Ice Age.
- The frail craft looks about to sink under its Ice Age cargo.
- Some are probably delayed effects of the end of the last ice age.
- Modern Greenland became a popular metaphor for the old Ice Age.
- The lake is glacial meltwater channel from the last ice age.
- There have been four major ice ages in the further past.
- The Little Ice Age caused crop failures and famines in Europe.
- Eons ago, the tar pits were traps for Ice Age mammals.
- 1 ) See his shadow and confirm coming Ice Age; or
- They had previously released the Little Bird EP as Ice Age.
- It took an Ice Age to get them in the Americas.
- Large mammalian wildlife thrived generally in Nebraska during the Ice Age.
- After the last Ice Age the area got overgrown with woods.
- Another remnant from the last Ice Age are two small glaciers.
- Nuclear explosions could have destroyed the Atlantean civilization and triggered an ice age.
How can I put and write and define ice age in a sentence
and how is the word ice age used in a sentence and examples? 用ice age造句
, 用ice age造句
, 用ice age造句
, ice age meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.