icc in a sentence
- But in 1987, a less friendly ICC proscribed their merger.
- The industry says that keeping the ICC is the best bet.
- Congress cut the ICC's workforce along with its mandate.
- The ICC operates 24-hours a day through next Thursday.
- We believe the ICC can hamper our participation in these operations.
- A provision of the ICC treaty recognizes existing agreements between countries.
- The prospect of a shortened ICC review period weakened that argument.
- Represented Kenya in 1986, 1990 and 1994 ICC Trophy tournaments.
- He admitted some countries might resist more power for the ICC.
- The ICC referee is able to explain this policy to media.
- MacLaurin said England would not allow India to defy the ICC.
- The ICC will, in turn, inform the two boards.
- It would give the ICC Trophy competition a point of difference.
- Dalmiya said in his letter to ICC chief executive Malcolm Speed.
- The tournament staged in Nairobi was known as ICC Knockout Tournament.
- I will be sending a report on this to the ICC,
- Gray told reporters in Pakistan after an ICC development committee meeting.
- The ICC has said the matches will go ahead as planned.
- It failed to qualify for semifinals in the ICC Champions Trophy.
- But ICC chief executive Malcolm Speed charged Lehmann over the incident.