icbm in a sentence
- The United States began deploying ICBM's in October 1959.
- In addition, land-based ICBM silos can be hardened.
- The Air Force has a total of 45 ICBM missile flights.
- General Lord commanded two ICBM wings in Wyoming and North Dakota.
- It was the only ICBM squadron east of the Mississippi River.
- The ICBM program office is based in Ogden, Utah.
- In fact the first Soviet ICBMs became operational in 1960.
- The ICBM will come under increasing pressure to go away,
- ICBM-Ballistas are upgraded to a range of 100.
- Failure rates were very high throughout the early years of ICBM technology.
- These early ICBMs also formed the basis of many space launch systems.
- Making matters worse was the continual increase in ICBM numbers.
- This device would destroy the ICBM reentry vehicle on collision.
- ICBM test under the guise of a peaceful satellite launch.
- The ICBM flew downrange before impacting in the Pacific Ocean.
- This was many more ICBMs than the Soviets had at the time.
- For an example, see the early versions of the Atlas ICBM.
- The wing controlled over 200 ICBMs during the Cold War.
- This campaign had parallels to later attempts to ban nuclear weapons and ICBMs
- In the end, the deactivated ICBM lands harmlessly in Tokyo Bay.
How can I put and write and define icbm in a sentence
and how is the word icbm used in a sentence and examples? 用icbm造句
, icbm meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.