icarus in a sentence
- Icarus is the lowest numbered potentially hazardous asteroid ( PHA ).
- Icarus has a worn rim and a relatively wide inner wall.
- He mets Icarus, and causes his capture by the Deviants.
- The first reissue was in 2004, released by Icarus Records.
- Sounds like a version of the story of Icarus to me.
- Icarus puts the individual artist at the top of its priorities.
- Helios and Icarus were discovered in 2006, shortly before Hyperion.
- The ship designs of the Icarus and the Archer are beautiful.
- The Icarus was refloated yesterday afternoon without spilling any oil.
- Like Icarus, whom you may or may not know.
- Both films are released by First Run / Icarus Films.
- He presented John Glenn as a latter-day Icarus.
- Icarus sought to rise heavenward, and so did Christians.
- He longs to be lifted up " like Icarus ."
- He looks like Icarus, but he is really Daedalus.
- If only Icarus had hung on long enough to fly the Concorde.
- But Icarus must plummet to earth; that's his job.
- His mother tells her that Icarus thought she was a beautiful person.
- Distribution for the film was carried out by Icarus Films.
- These rudders made Icarus I much more maneuverable than other hang gliders.