icao in a sentence
- Four relatives from Florida protested outside the ICAO building on Wednesday.
- In 1973 ICAO : KICT ) after Kansas City abandoned it.
- The METAR code is dependent wholly on the ICAO identifier system.
- Star1 Airlines was a member of ICAO ( code HCW ).
- The FAA also uses the ICAO standards for its inspections.
- Four relatives from Florida protested outside the ICAO building Wednesday.
- The Security Council is expected to consider the ICAO report next week.
- The United States and the ICAO contend they were over international waters.
- Both stations are operated according to strict standards set by the ICAO.
- Www . icao . int for the International Civil Aviation Organization
- But several remain part of the standard ICAO radiotelephony phraseology in aviation.
- In November 2006, the ICAO issued new interim recommendations.
- Aircraft are categorized by ICAO according to the wake turbulence they produce.
- Flight information regions are also identified by a unique ICAO-code.
- The noise and emissions levels satisfy the existing ICAO requirements.
- These documents broadly meet ICAO standards for international identity documents.
- The ICAO is a specialized agency of the United Nations.
- It awaits member country submission to the ICAO as a requested approval.
- There is not a quoted ICAO location indicator allocated for this field.
- :You probably want to look at the ICAO website.