ica in a sentence
- Those of Telefonos de Mexico SA and Empresas ICA SA advanced.
- ICA climbed 4.9 percent to 23.5 pesos.
- ICA climbed 6.7 percent to 23.9 pesos.
- Will a reference to MIT or the ICA drive newcomers nuts?
- In 2001, ICA's backlog is picking up substantially.
- ICA has always been a prime contractor for the Mexican government.
- If ICA did well, Mexico did well and vice versa.
- Estas obras le dejaran a ICA unos US $ 109 millones.
- They then used specialized ICA computer software to study the images.
- The resulting quilt will be unveiled March 7 at the ICA.
- Http : / / www . ica . ed . ci/
- It was ICA's second major contract announced this week.
- ICA client software is also built into various thin client platforms.
- Four Andean civilizations flourished in Late Intermediate Period : the Ica.
- ICA has the added advantage of being a fairly principled method.
- The ICA lasted until 1924 when it crowned its last champion.
- He owns the committee of ICA ( Independencia Centro America ).
- Right ? " said ICA membership chairman Bill Lindsay.
- ICA's results were in line with analysts expectations.
- Many school employees are ICA members, including schools Superintendent William Prattella.
How can I put and write and define ica in a sentence
and how is the word ica used in a sentence and examples? 用ica造句
, ica meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.