ibrd in a sentence
- The IBRD till then was concentrating on investments in physical capital.
- The IBRD also offers loans in interest rate caps and floors, and commodity swaps.
- Only the United States contribution of $ 570 million was actually available for IBRD lending.
- After the 1999 war, WHO, IBRD and European Union helped the health system.
- Located along IBRD Expressway, Brgy.
- The IBRD has 189 member governments, and the other institutions have between 153 and 184 members.
- The World Bank raises the funds to support these IBRD loans by selling bonds on the open market.
- The USSR never joined the IMF and IBRD, though its successor the Russian Federation did in 1992.
- World Bank loans to Iran come only from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development ( IBRD ).
- In 1996 he was appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of global research consultancy IBRD-Rostrum Inc.
- At the Treasury, Wicks undertook a number of positions including secondments to the IBRD ) from 1983 1985.
- All members of the IMF are also International Bank for Reconstruction and Development ( IBRD ) members and vice versa.
- The IBRD was to be a specialized agency of the United Nations charged with making loans for economic development purposes.
- The IBRD and IDA provide loans at preferential rates to member countries, as well as grants to the poorest countries.
- He also served in several diplomatic and commercial posts : LAFTA, GATT, WTO, UNCTAD, IBRD, OAS.
- The IBRD loan is extended for 20 years with 5 years of grace at the Bank's standard variable interest rate.
- In 1985 October Minister of Finance Pierre Ngerngi Attends the Annual General Meeting of the IMF and the IBRD in Seoul Korea.
- Korea Government and IBRD investigated about Gangwon Province, and decided on construct new Industrial road connected Sokcho, Gangneung and Samcheok.
- A ministry spokesman quoted Neiss as telling Lim that the IBRD and ADB will send a fact-finding mission to South Korea.
- He joined the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development ( IBRD ) in 1953 as chief of the bank's transportation division.