ibo in a sentence
- Almost all Ibo are Christian; almost all Hausa are Muslim.
- Emeribe is an Ibo but voted for Abiola, a Yoruba.
- In December, an Ibo man was beheaded by Muslim extremists.
- The IBO website later confirmed the belt would be at stake.
- This school recently added the IBO's Middle Years Programme.
- His full name is known to be Juri Ibo Kaya Schewe.
- Each year IBO publishes three reports required by the City Charter.
- The WBF, WBA and IBO cruiserweight championships will all be contested.
- The whole point of the IBO is to even the playing field.
- They are also used ritually in the religion of the Ibo people.
- Http : / / www . ibo . nyc . ny . us
- IBO is the highest program which features an entrance exam.
- He is the former IBO Inter-Continental lightweight titles.
- In May 2012 Daud Yordan claimed the IBO Featherweight World Championship title.
- He held the IBO light-middleweight titles in 2015.
- BIS was authorized by the IBO to run the PYP in 2004.
- IBO also regularly produces fiscal briefs on critical issues confronting the city.
- The mayor criticized that assessment and the IBO itself.
- The Ibo make up one of Nigeria's three main ethnic groups.
- The WBF and IBO both are lightly-regarded by most boxing authorities.
How can I put and write and define ibo in a sentence
and how is the word ibo used in a sentence and examples? 用ibo造句
, ibo meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.