ibis in a sentence
- The Ibis report, he noted, " commended"
- Daimler shares closed unchanged in Ibis electronic trading at 817 marks.
- Here and there, slender white ibis pecked in the dirt.
- This week the DAX Ibis index fell 2.38 percent.
- Germany's DAX Ibis Index rose 0.40 percent.
- Germany's DAX Ibis Index rose 3.16 percent.
- Germany's DAX Ibis Index rose 3.81 percent.
- Germany's DAX Ibis Index rose 1.3 percent.
- Germany's DAX Ibis Index rose 1.4 percent.
- A trio of white ibis dine at surf's edge.
- Ibis Tek : http : / / www . ibistek . com
- Tokyo-Crested-ibis .-Hall-byline AP JAPAN
- Millions of dead ibis were mummified and buried in his honour.
- Populations in central Venezuela overlap and interbreed with the scarlet ibis.
- It is not known if this Ibis is the same character.
- IBIS simulates the variations of heat and moisture in the soil.
- Black ibis were recorded for the first time in Chennai recently.
- The largest Victorian greater crested and Caspian terns, and ibises.
- Some Ibis and Wasp bodied cars had already been sold there.
- The House budget plan does not mention the white ibis.
How can I put and write and define ibis in a sentence
and how is the word ibis used in a sentence and examples? 用ibis造句
, ibis meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.