ibex in a sentence
- Spain's Ibex 35 index gained 14.70 percent.
- Spain's Ibex 35 index gained 17.09 percent.
- In Madrid, the IBEX finished 0.01 percent higher.
- For all of 1996, the IBEX rose about 27 percent.
- The IBEX has now gained more than 39 percent in 1996.
- It was the fourth gain in five days for the IBEX.
- It was the fifth gain in six days for the IBEX.
- The IBEX was trading at its lowest level in five months.
- The ibex pawed the ground, lowered his head and charged.
- There were dozens of drawings of argali, ibex and horses.
- Alpine ibex live for up to nineteen years in the wild.
- By 1976, the number of populations of ibex numbered 104.
- It is publicly traded and is part of the IBEX 35.
- Hunting was decreasing biodiversity and endangering animals like the Nubian ibex.
- These ibexes are shown in different situations, including being hunted.
- The Pyrenean ibex had short hair which varied according to seasons.
- TSS Ibex was launched on 6 June 1891 by Mrs Laird.
- Later, he found some parchment that came from ibex.
- The Spanish IBEX 35 index rose 0.41 percent.
- The Spanish IBEX 35 Index gained 0.82 percent.