iberian in a sentence
- You could call it Iberian skiing, with a German accent.
- Iberian neighbors Spain and Portugal play Sunday with Russia playing Greece.
- The Iberian Gate and Chapel have been rebuilt to the Northwest.
- This is also the method used in French and Iberian countries.
- Artaxias took lands from the Medes, Iberians, and Syrians.
- In the first millennium BC came the Iberians from the south.
- Here he met Peter the Iberian, the bishop of Maiuma.
- Sephardim are primarily the descendants of Jews from the Iberian Peninsula.
- Horse breeding was particularly important to the Iberians and their nobility.
- Evidence from pottery reveals some information about Iberian myth and ritual.
- They participate in the Iberian Championship and in the Galician League.
- Despite opposition from Do馻 Asuncion, the Iberian bust was sold.
- Augustus installed Iberian invasion sponsored by Parthia, led by Rhadamistus.
- The Los Millares culture eventually came to dominate the Iberian peninsula.
- Summoned by Pope Innocent III, foreign crusaders joined Iberian Christians.
- Their military history is linked with that of the Iberian states.
- The Iberian infantry wore purple bordered white tunics and leather headgear.
- The Alcazaba was the first Arab citadel on the Iberian Peninsula.
- Another theory is that the origin of the breed is Iberian.
- On the Iberian mainland, Spain had abolished slavery in 1837.