iberia in a sentence
- Iberia Airlines was brought in, then withdrew for financial reasons.
- The settlement reached Tuesday must still be approved by Iberia employees.
- Iberia, the Spanish national airline, is fast approaching bankruptcy.
- Iberia, 5-7 Rozhdestvenka Street, 928-2672.
- The strike call comes as Iberia and EU officials near agreement.
- Iberia controla directamente otro 30 % y el resto es argentino.
- Spain had originally asked permission to give Iberia 130 billion pesetas.
- Officials at Lufthansa and Iberia also couldn't be reached.
- AMR and BA said they may acquire equity stakes in Iberia.
- This is about the safest place they have in New Iberia,
- More than 100 Iberia executives have voluntarily accepted the wage cut.
- Iberia also said it would sell of its most profitable assets.
- She said Iberia reported that its 1992 restructuring plan had failed.
- Calls to both Iberia and the pilots'union went unanswered.
- The government is planning to privatize Iberia in the near future.
- The remainder were domestic flights, Iberia spokeswoman Consuelo Arias said.
- Iberia did not immediately comment on SEPLA's truce offer.
- Binter is a former subsidiary of the national airline, Iberia.
- Spain has attracted only 400 to make the trip from Iberia.
- Authorities had received no claims of responsibility for the Iberia attacks.