ibadan in a sentence
- In one night the Museum of Ibadan in Nigeria was emptied.
- In Nigeria, Howard Thurman lectured at the University of Ibadan.
- Filming took place mainly at Mokola Barracks, Ibadan, Oyo.
- Between 1993 and 1995, she studied information sciences in Ibadan.
- Students in the southern university town of Ibadan have also been protesting.
- Students in the southwestern university town of Ibadan have also been protesting.
- Ibadan Zoo officials say they have no such breeding program, however.
- They eventually joined their siblings at Ibadan's orphanage.
- The Ibadan School began to decline in importance the 1970s.
- Traditional yoruba religion is also very important in the city of Ibadan.
- The party was launched on 13 October 1978 in Ibadan.
- He became the commander of the Ibadan Garrison between 1969 and 1970.
- Accra : Institute of African Studies, University of Ibadan.
- His flagship imprint label Ibadan Records celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2015.
- It was held in Ibadan, Nigeria, from 21 23 August.
- He studied Geography at the University of Ibadan and graduated in 1985.
- His secondary education was at Bishop Phillips Academy, Monatan, Ibadan.
- She was born at the University College Hospital, Ibadan.
- Otite introduced courses in Sociology at Ibadan University on African Social Thought.
- More unrest was reported Saturday, in the southwestern industrial city of Ibadan.