iatrogenic in a sentence
- The first report of suspected iatrogenic CJD was published in 1974.
- Iatrogenic theories propose that medical interventions were responsible for HIV origins.
- Currently, the most common cause of esophageal perforation is iatrogenic.
- These small iatrogenic atrial septal defects usually disappear within six months.
- The iatrogenic model also sometimes states that treatment for DID is harmful.
- He also pointed out the iatrogenic effects of neuroleptic drugs.
- Iatrogenic causes like endoscopic perforation may also give football sign.
- Unlike an adverse event, an iatrogenic effect is not always harmful.
- Knowledge of these variations is important in preventing iatrogenic injuries in this region.
- Symmastia can either be a congenital anomaly or iatrogenic.
- All were sporadic, inherited or iatrogenic deaths.
- This method is less popular due to an increased risk of iatrogenic lung injury.
- Effectively, it causes iatrogenic nephrogenic diabetes insipidus.
- Testing for the virus before these procedures is likely to effectively limit iatrogenic transmission.
- Iatrogenic injury of the eyelids is also common.
- These professionals monitor and report infectious disease findings to help limit iatrogenic and nosocomial infections.
- The evolution of " antibiotic resistance " in bacteria is iatrogenic as well.
- Iatrogenic causes include trauma during cardiac catheterization or due to an intra-aortic balloon pump.
- Aside from physiologic causes of xerostomia, iatrogenic effects of medications are the most common cause.
- Aggressive treatment should be avoided because of the risk of iatrogenic complications, including cardiovascular arrest.