iata in a sentence
- Freight traffice increased 14 percent for the year, IATA said.
- Freight traffic increased 14 percent for the year, IATA said.
- The text was released by IATA's headquarters in Geneva.
- PAL is asking IATA members to reschedule its June billing arrears.
- The company said it had invited the IATA chief to Athens.
- The codes are published biannually in the IATA Airline Coding Directory.
- On 13 July 2004, Air Moldova became an IATA member.
- IATA is reluctant to change designations once they appear on maps.
- Jordan Aviation is an IATA member and an IOSA certificated airline.
- But the payments to IATA and ABTA had caused no loss.
- Its origin is related to the creation of Template : IATA.
- The Russian IATA code for Jalal-Abad Airport is .
- The Russian IATA code for Naryn Airport is + .
- The Russian IATA code for Batken Airport is " .
- IATA Resolution 787 clearly defines the scope of New Distribution Capability.
- PAL said its debts to IATA airlines were settled earlier this month.
- IATA Director General Pierre Jeanniot, said in a statement.
- IATA groups more than 270 passenger and cargo carriers around the world.
- IATA said in its annual World Air Transport Statistics report.
- Asia and Europe are the bright spots, IATA said.
How can I put and write and define iata in a sentence
and how is the word iata used in a sentence and examples? 用iata造句
, iata meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.