iar in a sentence
- All but one of the 34 recognized NSOs of IAR participated.
- *If strictly speaking, IAR isn't official policy.
- IAR as justification for your action, you have done wrong.
- The hypothetical TFD example is not a valid reason to IAR.
- And, in which cases will you use WP : IAR?
- No wonder Tecmo went to IAR as a way of life.
- :On the english wikipedia, IAR is the 5th pillar.
- The United States Army does not plan to purchase the IAR.
- I think WP : IAR is much like the above philosophy.
- There were ( at least ) one IAR 471 prototypes built.
- If ever there was an IAR situation, this is it.
- I am very much opposed to IAR to remove notable content.
- Its position dominated the Iar Connacht heartland of Maigh Se髄a.
- In 1315, the Joyce family settled in part of Iar Connacht.
- Twelve IAR 330Ls were modernized to 330M standard between 2005 and 2008.
- Therefore I am adding this information here ( WP : IAR ).
- There's a fine line between IAR and making unilateral decisions.
- IAR applies when policy is clearly inappropriate for this instance.
- IAR-111 capsule was flight tested during Mission 6.
- It's simply an attempt to apply IAR to uncontroversial processes.
How can I put and write and define iar in a sentence
and how is the word iar used in a sentence and examples? 用iar造句
, iar meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.