iambic in a sentence
- The volume is anything but a numbing festival of iambic pentameter.
- With only a rare exception, the meter is iambic pentameter.
- Dunbar, in particular, wrote poems in true iambic pentameter.
- I found some sources saying iambic pentameter and others saying trochee.
- So it is a type of blank verse of iambic heptameter.
- Couplets in iambic pentameter are called " heroic couplets ".
- Anceps syllables are also found in the iambic trimeter of Greek drama.
- His dramatic works were written in the iambic senarius and trochaic septenarius.
- Noteworthy is the avoidance of an iambic cadence in the first pda.
- These two latter genres were elegiac poetry and iambic poetry.
- It lyrically speaks prose in a form of trochaic or iambic heptameter.
- William Shakespeare used iambic pentameter in his plays and sonnets.
- The manuscript is written in the poetic meter iambic septenarius.
- She employs mainly a formal meter that is heavily iambic.
- However, you'd be surprised who's tackled iambic pentameter.
- These were iambic, but had irregular line length patterns and rhyme schemes.
- It was written in rhyming couplets of iambic heptameter.
- Iambic pentameter is one of the most commonly used measures in German poetry.
- A line of iambic pentameter comprises five consecutive iambs.
- The rhyme royal stanza consists of seven lines, usually in iambic pentameter.