iaf in a sentence
- However, they stress that the IAF cemented its internal unity.
- In those years the IAF received a new generation of warplanes.
- At the same time, the current IAF roundel was adopted.
- This included the IAF, which hailed the changed as positive.
- Outside radar environments, the instrument approach starts at the IAF.
- The Planes show the Chakra roundels of the early IAF planes.
- India will be short listing 200 IAF pilots for this purpose.
- Thereafter the IAF was referred to as Royal Indian Air Force.
- By the evening of 5 December, the IAF changed tactics.
- The IAF lost almost ten aircraft on the ground at Pathankot.
- At one stage the IAF was operating 200 air missions simultaneously.
- No individual data detailing the budget of the IAF is released.
- All Tzukit aircraft had been delivered to the IAF by 1986.
- Donkersloot won the IAF award for most creative design in 2008.
- The IAF were assisted by agents with transmitters on the ground.
- The IAF Gnat is now displayed at the PAF Museum, Karachi.
- The IAF has been operating in the region since 2003.
- IAF have an exclusive apron to handle all their operations.
- The IAF plans to raise its strength to 42 squadrons.
- Between 2000 and 2006 the IAF suspended all Fellowships for budgetary reasons.