iadl in a sentence
- The US government also declared IADL to be a Communist front organization since 1950, and charged Powell with sedition.
- Improvements in both IADL and ADL rates are reflected in a declining population in America's nursing homes, said Manton.
- Executive control, contextual memory, and attentional capacity items were the best predictors of diagnostic category and of instrumental activities of daily living ( IADL ).
- Disability is defined in the study as impairments for three months or more in instrumental activities of daily living, IADL, or in activities of daily living, ADL.
- The International Association of Democratic Lawyers ( IADL ) also publicized these claims in its 1952 " Report on U . S . Crimes in Korea ", along with journalist John W . Powell.
- MMSE scores improved in the DMT group at follow-up and IADL scores improved in the DMT group at week 9 . The changes were small, but intervention-related improvements in visuospatial ability were found.
- Even with assistive devices as of 2006, 8?million Americans needed personal assistance because of impaired basic activities of daily living required for personal care or impaired instrumental activities of daily living ( IADL ) required for independent living.
- Minto has also been affiliated with the International Association of Democratic Lawyers ( IADL ) in which he was elected vice-president at its Barcelona Congress ( 1990 ) and Bureau Member at its Cape Town Congress ( 1995 ).
- The facility in Lake City ( Columbia County ) is intended for " Domiciliary Care " where the client requires assistance with one or more instrumental activities of daily living ( IADL ) which permit the individual to live independently.
- "Problems of Peace and Socialism " was also an important conduit of information between Communist parties about the ongoing activities of various front groups of the international movement, including the World Peace Council ( WPC ), the World Federation of Trade Unions ( WFTU ), the Women's International Democratic Federation ( WIDF ), the World Federation of Democratic Youth ( WFDY ), the International Union of Students ( IUS ), the Afro-Asian People's Solidarity Organisation ( AAPSO ), the International Association of Democratic Lawyers ( IADL ), the World Federation of Scientific Workers ( WFSW ), and the International Organization of Journalists ( IOJ ).
How can I put and write and define iadl in a sentence
and how is the word iadl used in a sentence and examples? 用iadl造句
, iadl meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.