iaaf in a sentence
- Maggard has met with IAAF officials here but to no avail.
- The IAAF has decided to keep the ban at four years.
- They ( IAAF ) are just doing their end of things.
- The IAAF oversaw the refurbishing of the stadium for the meet.
- "It's an IAAF Marshall Plan,"
- A spate of verbal sparring between the IAAF and BAF ensued.
- The Samsung Cup was the first IAAF indoor event of 1995.
- He might compete as an individual or under the IAAF flag.
- The IAAF plans to fight the case in a higher court.
- That, he said, would be determined by the IAAF.
- While Nebiolo stays, at least some IAAF changes were announced.
- IAAF Secretary General Istvan Gyulai wrote to FIDAL President Gianni Gola.
- The report has not yet been received, the IAAF said.
- Douglas said in the letter made public Tuesday by the IAAF.
- IAAF president Primo Nebiolo was initially reluctant to make the change.
- But IAAF medical commission chairman Arne Ljungqvist is recommending the change.
- A message left at IAAF offices in Monaco was not returned.
- The IAAF criticized Australian and Italian officials for entering the athletes.
- IAAF rules mandate a four-year ban for steroid use.
- Under IAAF rules, Capobianco faces a four-year ban.
How can I put and write and define iaaf in a sentence
and how is the word iaaf used in a sentence and examples? 用iaaf造句
, iaaf meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.