i've in a sentence
- I've certainly been remiss about things .
- I've slipped into the habit of saying .
- I've got a revolver there which he can have .
- I've gone through all the traces too .
- I've been through it, and it is over .
- I've arranged a little party for you .
- I've never met a tailor socially .
- I've discovered the true secret of happiness .
- I've hung round and looked like an ass .
- I've been running into all sorts of people .
- I've had quite enough of that style of thing .
- I've no time to make the scene at the party .
- I've never seen such a hive of industry .
- I've finished the second draft of my book .
- I've never known such a sleeper .
- I've flushed mine down the toilet .
- All summer and all fall i've operated .
- I've fallen behind in the career race .
- I've longed for an uncle ever since .
- I've promise to do the social side .
How can I put and write and define i've in a sentence
and how is the word i've used in a sentence and examples? 用i've造句
, i've meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.