i zwicky 18 in a sentence
- The Hubble data suggest that I Zwicky 18 is 59 million light-years from Earth.
- I Zwicky 18 is a young dwarf galaxy at a distance of 45 million light-years.
- The NGC objects and I Zwicky 18, which is potentially the youngest-known galaxy in the visible universe.
- The faint, old stars in I Zwicky 18 are almost at the limit of Hubble's resolution and sensitivity.
- The youngest-known galaxy in the visible universe, I Zwicky 18 is about 4 million years old, about one-thousandth the age of the Solar System.