facial angle in a sentence
- In 1770, he conceived of the facial angle to measure intelligence among species of men.
- The facial angles of Moors and Kalmyks was calculated to be 70 degrees, and that of a European 80 degrees.
- His style was characterized by precise control of lighting pattern and facial angles in every " candid " reception shot.
- The artist-anatomist Camper's developed a theory to measure the facial angle, for which he is chiefly known in later anthropological literature.
- Pieter Camper invented the " facial angle ", a measure meant to determine jawbone to the most prominent part of the forehead.
- After its launch in 1926, Melody Maker featured song sheets and advice for musicians, such as " how the facial angle affects clarinet playing ."
- Monika excelled as Filipino compatriots Amanda and Franchesca struggled; Amanda giggled a lot during the session, while Franchesca posed at certain facial angles of hers all the time.
- The facial angle was formed by drawing two lines : a horizontal line from nostril to ear; and a vertical line from the upper-jawbone prominence to the forehead prominence.
- "' Facial Angles "'refers to the content of two lectures on this subject by the Amsterdam professor of anatomy Petrus Camper on the 1st and 8 August in 1770 to the Amsterdam Drawing Academy called the " Teken-akademie ".
- Camper claimed that both edges of the spectrum were monsters, which is to say that orangutans and apes ( with facial angle 42-50 degrees ) were just as ugly as Sophocles'Medusa engraved in profile by Bernard Picart for Philipp von Stosch's " Pierres Antiques Grav閑s ".
- Camper's craniometry reported that antique statues ( the Gr鎐o Roman ideal ) had a 90-degree facial angle, Europeans an 80-degree angle, Blacks a 70-degree angle, and the orangutan a 58-degree facial angle thus he established a racist biological hierarchy for mankind, per the Decadent conception of history.
- Devising similar easy to learn " 1-2-3 " techniques for posing people and finding the most flattering facial angles allowed Mr . Zucker to effectively teach complex topics like lighting and posing at large venues like a PPofA National convention to an audience of hundreds in a way they could later go home and duplicate successfully.
- :" The arm is two inches longer in proportion than that of a Caucasian, and the hands hang level with the kneecaps; the facial angle is seventy as against eighty three, the brain weighs thirty five as against forty five; the skull is much thicker . . . there is no growth in intelligence once manhood is reached ."
- "facial action coding system" in a sentence
- "facial acupuncture" in a sentence
- "facial aging" in a sentence
- "facial analysis" in a sentence
- "facial and body animation" in a sentence
- "facial angles" in a sentence