facia in a sentence
- The freewheel can be locked by a control on the facia.
- Facia owns Sock Shop and other stores in the U . K.
- Sometimes caulking joints in the seams of the facia board will help.
- In 1995 they sold the brand to Stephen Hinchliffe's Facia Group.
- New windows were also fitted to the library and old facia boards were replaced.
- Facia has in the past bought Sock Shop and other ailing retailers at low prices.
- This is prima facia . sum 00 : 23, 7 October 2008 ( UTC)
- Facia collapsed the next year, and receivers sold Red or Dead back to the Hemingways.
- The interior shares most parts with Ka except StreetKa has its facia painted blue rather than silver.
- This is such a prima facia bad idea that we really shouldn't have to debate it.
- The case was remanded to the District court of Louisiana, with directions to award a Venire facias de novo.
- None of the material is prima facia libelious, and the talk page is the correct place to discuss its merits.
- In 1996 sold FHM, Manfield, True Form, Saxone and Curtess to entrepreneur Stephen Hinchliffe and his business Facia.
- Similarly, claiming to have talked to this or that person is prima facia WP : original research and not allowed.
- Additionally, " scire facias ", one of the extraordinary writs, was once known as a prerogative writ.
- Whether Facia paid " 5, 10, 15 or 20 million doesn't make a lot of difference,"
- The frontend takes on an updated look with wraparound halogen headlights, new bumper and facia work and a new, ovoid grille.
- If you were fooled into believing the contributor was of the opposite political persuasion, then prima facia, the edits were unbiased.
- He and associate Christopher Harrison were subsequently convicted by Judge Jeremy Roberts in April 2003 of fraud associated with Facia's invoices.
- That's right : with the CRD-8241B, you insert disks directly into the drive through a slit in the facia.