facetious in a sentence
- Tut, my facetious feline, has discovered the practical joke.
- This last might have have been utterly sincere or mildly facetious.
- Happily, such pessimism, however facetious, has proved unwarranted.
- The remark was not sexist _ more of a facetious aside.
- The argument of NPOV is a red-herring and facetious.
- Maybe he's just being facetious because he was warned.
- So I assumed that he was being a bit facetious there.
- It was clearly meant to be facetious, " he said.
- It includes profanity, facetious violence, brief nudity and sexual situations.
- "I don't mean to be facetious.
- "You're being facetious, " she said.
- This is neither as facetious nor as trivial as it may sound.
- Rainbowe was facetious but acquitted himself to the satisfaction of his auditors.
- Your reasoning for deleting the article and its entire history is facetious.
- Yet the ACSH's question is not as facetious as it sounds.
- That kind of facetious tone only prodded the Knicks.
- The schism makes " Mystery Men " more facetious than funny.
- This time, I'm not being facetious when I say that.
- McCarron was being facetious, but his strategy worked.
- But he does not have a facetious reason for keeping you like that.