faceless bureaucrats in a sentence
- But he also knew the faceless bureaucrats, the career staff.
- But too much regulation and you get a nation of faceless bureaucrats.
- These victims were no faceless bureaucrats, they were typical friends and neighbors.
- Instead, D'Amato has been one of those faceless bureaucrats who make state government work.
- "Faceless bureaucrats in Washington " will loom large in any debate on the point.
- Banak liberally spread the blame among inept government officials in Warsaw and faceless bureaucrats of the European Union.
- But she knew how to wring the hearts of the masses when she was stonewalled by faceless bureaucrats at the Palace.
- Critics may describe the United Nations as a glass box full of faceless bureaucrats, but Annan is a major exception.
- To have a faceless bureaucrat at the heart of all this drama was unacceptable : Something had to be made of this man.
- The next time I read a newspaper story about the EU, I'll think about more than faceless bureaucrats in Brussels.
- "They don't want retribution that is exacted behind closed doors by faceless bureaucrats and vindictive politicians, " he said.
- These criteria, European Union leaders insist, were not an arbitrary choice made by faceless bureaucrats, as EMU foes would have it.
- Too often-- too often-- too often faceless bureaucrats tell local government what it must do, and it must do it.
- Folks in the states could and should do a better job of administering these needed programs than nameless, faceless bureaucrats lost inside Washington warrens.
- Some people considered Alioto a visionary; others thought him the recipient of a boom economy in a world unencumbered by rules, regulations and faceless bureaucrats.
- I'm talking about all the gray buildings, where all those faceless bureaucrats, who are paid by your tax dollars and mine, work in anonymity.
- The managed-care reviews angered many consumers, who were happy with lower premiums but choked when they felt they were denied needed care at the whim of faceless bureaucrats.
- Nukaga was in charge of a new council formed to give politicians greater say in drafting the budget and other important economic matters, which have long been dominated by faceless bureaucrats.
- Nukaga was in charge of a new council formed to give politicians more say in drafting the budget and other important economic matters, which have long been dominated by faceless bureaucrats.
- All this has helped sharpen Haider's profile as a bold defender of national interests against the faceless bureaucrats who, in his view, are mongrelizing Europe, not defending it.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define faceless bureaucrats in a sentence and how is the word faceless bureaucrats used in a sentence and examples? 用faceless bureaucrats造句, 用faceless bureaucrats造句, 用faceless bureaucrats造句, faceless bureaucrats meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.