face value in a sentence
- These companies all buy postage from the Postal Service at face value.
- Goldman itself holds bonds with a face value of $ 270 million.
- All the other grocers are redeeming coupons at face value for now.
- Scalpers got four times the face value of a $ 29 ticket.
- Would you have us take at face value everything a politician says?
- He cautioned that survey responses cannot necessarily be taken at face value.
- They blacklisted people who tried to use them at face value.
- Nothing involving the Yankees can ever be taken at face value.
- But who can take such an image at face value now?
- Today, these trade at far smaller premiums to their face value.
- Not even his dog is taking his words at face value.
- Kaplan was skeptical that the certificates were worth their face value.
- They trade at 61 . 5 cents per dollar face value.
- They are just accepting what is being said at face value.
- The skeptics refuse to take what went on at face value.
- We have little choice but to take him at face value.
- Some tickets are going for more than 10 times face value.
- Some overprints alter or confirm the face value of a stamp.
- People at Fox News had taken his claims at face value.
- Political observers warn against taking such statements entirely at face value.