face time in a sentence
- There was money to be made and face time to be had.
- If he got any more face time, he'd have his own miniseries.
- Neither Bush nor Kerry has planned any face time in Precinct 10.
- But even small shops get face time _ because every vote counts.
- _Realize that " face time " can blow up in your face.
- Suddenly, every visiting foreign dignitary lobbies for five minutes'face time with him.
- One man is an obvious criminal who could face time in prison.
- In 67 camera shots, Parcells's face time totaled 10 minutes 53 seconds.
- Another worker also had trouble dealing with the " face time " requirement.
- The dog is an accessory, a living prop, but maximizes its face time.
- Touch skin : Same basic meaning as facemail or face time.
- Once you can focus on outcome, face time is less important.
- St . Pitino erupts does the team get any face time.
- Many executives get quality face time with clients in a setting like this,
- New Hampshire voters demand an unusual amount of face time with the candidates.
- We believe you cannot substitute the face-to-face time with a teacher.
- Unfortunately, the prosecutor in this setup logs very little face time.
- The Friday's Guy was still around, but got less face time.
- The offensive and defensive coordinators for each team received plenty of face time.
- The idea is a perennial : Make broadcasters give politicians more face time.