face powder in a sentence
- Hunter's Invisible, a face powder, was favored by the actress Lillie Langtry.
- Each one has foundations, face powders and cover sticks that help reduce blemishes.
- Kallo used the goblins'face powder on her and healed her face.
- Apply face powder gently to keep it away from your eyes.
- Mother never wore makeup, except lipstick and a little face powder.
- It also has a smoother application and helps blend the face powder better.
- In the late 18th century, litharge was used for wig and face powder.
- Material passing a 60 mesh screen will have the appearance of face powder.
- Neutrogena makes a foundation and face powder that sells itself as a skin-clearing formula.
- Gifts for teens in the post-War years included face powder, radios, telephones, and cars.
- To highlight your eyes, McEvoy says you can cover your whole eyelid with face powder.
- Metallic face powders to accent cheeks and eyelids ( such as Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder)
- By June, they will be launching some cosmetic products which include lipssticks and face powders.
- Shimmering face powder ( such as Laura Mercier's Stardust to set makeup and create subtle sparkle)
- Her face appeared on such advertisements as Charm-Kurl Supreme Cold Wave and Max Factor Hollywood Face Powder.
- The face powders were also introduced for different skin tones and gained popularity in salons and parlors.
- Janett Cowan gets feelings of disbelief when she goes to the local store to order face powder.
- By " stuff, " we're not talking lipstick and face powder _ that's for an evening bag.
- Neutrogena and Oil of Olay offer SPF 15 or higher in their face powders, foundations and lip gloss.
- Single and newlywed women make offerings to Niulang and Zhin? which may include fruit, flowers, tea, and face powder.