face mask in a sentence
- They said they would issue face masks to spectators at the event.
- I do hope you already wear a face mask whereever you go.
- The face masks on each Okuyi performer is crucial to the ritual.
- We had our confrontations because Daniel liked to grab my face mask.
- But in some places, an informal face mask count tells the story.
- He dons the Bloody Face mask and prepares to punish her betrayal.
- The glare can melt the face mask of the biggest, baddest linebacker.
- Some fire fighters wore face masks to protect themselves from the fumes.
- Rules regarding visors and face masks are mildly controversial at professional levels.
- Some wore black face masks or covered their mouths with red scarves.
- A : The particulate respirator face masks are made by Moldex.
- Wears a human face mask; his real face is never revealed.
- The worst was the phantom face mask committed by Ted Johnson.
- Bailey kneeled and bent over, his face mask on the turf.
- Many marathoners used face masks and sponges to help their performance.
- A Guro face mask from Ivory Coast has the opposite demeanor.
- One wore a face mask as he perused materials on shelves.
- Monks wear face masks to prevent even breathing in insects accidentally.
- McDonald was asked why he didn't play with a face mask.
- Pharmacies reported a rush on gauze face masks and gas masks.