face guard in a sentence
- "I would recommend a face guard based on what I've seen ."
- The face guards help prevent injuries to the eye, face and mouth.
- Except for the baby-faced guard casually swinging a Kalashnikov, everything seems normal.
- For the lightest weight, a titanium face guard is attached to the helmet.
- No stern-faced guards pounce if a curious hand slides across a smooth thigh.
- Or outfitting pitchers with face guards and third basemen with catchers'gear.
- However, from about 1330, the bascinet was often worn with a'face guard'or movable visor.
- Fielders are permitted to wear a helmet and face guard.
- Given Webb's helmet had no face guard, his facial lacerations could have been worse.
- Some youth leagues are requiring the helmets with face guards for younger players now.
- The team was outfitted with helmets, face guards, chest protectors and shin guards, officials said.
- Like his late hero, he will not wear a helmet with a full face guard.
- And face guards, Thomas added, " are an easy way to prevent facial injuries ."
- Hence the protective headgear and plastic face guards on the police helping to handle the crowds.
- Pashby helped push the use of safety equipment for hockey players including mandatory helmets and face guards.
- He sees the world through a rose-colored face guard, greets the day with kind of a puppy-dog smile.
- And gate skiers wear helmets and face guards because they are putting head and teeth in harm's way.
- Stern-faced guards peered out of the Chiang mansion at visitors, seemingly unaccustomed to the sudden noise and activity.
- This design has been criticised for not correctly illustrating the style of face guards in use before then.
- Hockey face guards manufactured by a Canadian firm were part of a federal government safety recall announced Tuesday.