face goods in a sentence
- "This time of the year, you're facing good pitching, " said Lewis.
- "You're facing good pitching in the playoffs and the Yankees have good pitching,"
- We knew we were going to be facing good starting pitching down here.
- And when you face good pitching, that's how you're going to beat them ."
- Sometimes you realize the little things when facing good hitters.
- "Even though it's spring training, you like facing good teams, and it's still the Yankees,"
- Top NBA players know they will not only receive good instruction but face good competition.
- McCray would then face good friend Kyle Noke.
- "He faced good hitters and wasn't nervous at all considering it was his first time out.
- John Edwards faces good news and bad news about his face as he takes the VP nomination.
- "We've faced good teams and great defenses,"
- "When your offense is facing good pitching, you know there's not going to be many runs scored.
- You face good players every week.
- I like to face good hitters.
- Korolev then faced good friend and fellow country man Igor Andreev at Wimbledon and lost in four sets.
- Talk about slap-your-face good!
- Without her mask, Suzana Alves has the kind of fresh-faced good looks that might land her a television soap commercial.
- The plan faces good prospects in the Duma, dominated by pro-Kremlin parties which have already voiced their support for the proposed reforms.
- "You can talk about facing good pitching, " Scioscia said . " Well, you have to go out and beat good pitching.
- Biehn's baby-face good looks have become blunted by age and he is quite believable as a veteran cop with a few ethical flaws.
- More Sentences： 1 2