face down in a sentence
- Arafat was facing down his critics by dusting off his revolutionary words.
- Will you stand with me as I face down these personal attacks?
- Or as triumphant as facing down the bulimia bully that ruled her.
- Tunisia also faced down a domestic challenge from a homegrown Islamist movement.
- Place a shirt face down on the bed and fold sleeves inward.
- Former President Carlos Andres Perez faced down two coup attempts in 1992.
- So much for lynch law when faced down by a resolute lawmen.
- Some rebels even faced down British soldiers who tried to disarm them.
- It showed two or three American bodies face down in the sand.
- She ended up face down about 25 feet away from the door.
- Lay rack of venison in pan with with meat side facing down.
- The cards face up are played before the cards face down.
- He saw a woman _ Charlene Pham _ floating face down.
- A big tree had pushed her face down in the carpet.
- Lilly was found completely naked and faced down on her bed.
- He said they were lying face down and covered in blood.
- Beachgoers then saw his body floating face down in the water.
- We must face down this terrorist threat that has no limits,
- During the race she walks around the clubhouse, her face down.
- The visor was mostly intact and had been placed face down.