face cloth in a sentence
- Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah and pumice stone.
- He looks as if he shaves with a face cloth, for all the good it does him.
- A white-suited driver from the Ananda met me at the Haridwar station with a cold face cloth.
- Always keep the toothbrush clean, as dry as possible and always store it vented, during transport in a face cloth.
- And in June 2000, it opened a new front, and a new market _ disposable face cloths infused with moisturizers.
- Two pollen grains of the species were also found on the Sudarium of Oviedo, believed to be the burial face cloth of Jesus.
- Sitting above the box that holds the playing mechanism is an amplifier housing with a sloped front face and two player facing cloth speaker grills.
- Two pollen grains of this species were also found on another ancient fabric, called the Sudarium of Oviedo, which many believe to be the burial face cloth of Jesus.
- A First-Century origin for the face cloth has been documented, the scientists here said, and it has been in the Cathedral of Oviedo in Spain since the 8th Century.
- The napkin / face cloth in Greek is a " soudarium ", from the Latin " sudarium ", literally a " sweat rag ", a piece of cloth used to wipe the sweat from one's brow.
- Liu said sales of his dispensers soared to 100 in the past five weeks, from only a few dozen in all of last year, as restaurants have replaced their customary steamed face cloths with more sanitary throwaways.
- "Every time we marched, we put a face cloth and toothbrush in our pockets because we knew we were going to jail, " he said, recalling his arrest in Macon, Ga ., while trying to integrate a Holiday Inn.
- Additionally, sites that accumulate stagnant water & mdash; such as sinks, toilets, waste pipes, cleaning tools, face cloths & mdash; readily support microbial growth, and can become secondary reservoirs of infection, though species are mostly those that threaten " at risk " groups.
- Decked out in white tights, white & red cape, white scarf, yellow gloves & boots, dark glasses, face cloth and Indian-style turban ( pinned with a " moon " ornament ), Moonlight Mask is armed with a whip, two six-shooters, shuriken and moon-shaped boomerangs.
- The archetypal outfit was actually popularized largely during the revival of the Klan from 1915 to 1944 and consists of : a floor-length, solid-white robe ( often decorated with a round badge bearing an insignia with a cross ) and a white, sharply pointed hat that includes a full-faced cloth mask with eyeholes.