face brick in a sentence
- Upon its completion in 1832, it was Dayton's first stone-faced brick residence.
- It is also used as a general facing brick for decorative reasons.
- The toilet block is constructed of face brick with a skillion roof.
- The rear wall of the sanctuary is face brick to parapet height.
- Two face brick chimneys project symmetrically from the roof over the entrance wing.
- The toilets and garage are the same face brick as the main building.
- It is separated from the church by a face brick balustrade.
- Its southern wall is face brick, while the remainder are plastered.
- The classroom interiors were rendered and the face brick corridors are now painted.
- In 1898 the exterior walls, which were probably face brick work, were rendered.
- Cracking through the brick and significant loss of face brick was prevalent these areas.
- The small face brick courtroom was packed with about 70 friends, supporters and journalists.
- The upper floor is hard fired dark brown face brick.
- I was looking at apartments facing brick walls with no light or missing kitchens.
- The face brick building are still in good condition and are mostly structurally intact.
- Exterior walls are finished in a face brick ranging in colour but predominantly red-brown.
- Unlike most other examples, these buildings are in facing brick, with monumental corner piers.
- The two-storeyed face brick rear extension has a flat roof.
- The hall is built with fawn-coloured facing bricks, and is mainly in three storeys.
- Both buildings are constructed of exposed face brick and are roofed in corrugated iron.