face bow in a sentence
- Types of conventional facebows include'Ear piece face bows'( e . g.
- It was recently discovered that increasing the depth of the face bow made it easier to get high speeds from the dragflick and made the stroke easier to execute.
- It is more complicated to construct than other types of splint since a face bow record is required and significantly more skill on the part of the dental technician.
- The advantages of this application is that the anchorage of the intra oral face bows ( in this case the patient has both an upper and lower facebow fitted ) is significantly improved using such cap or helmet.
- Whipmix facebow ) where the external auditory meatus is used as the posterior landmark and the'facial face bows'where the condyles on the side of the face are utilized as posterior anatomical landmarks ( e . g.
- The buildings were all built of reinforced concrete, and featured and had white walls, often faced with stone, and horizontal rows of three-faced bow windows, a modernized version of the Haussmann apartment buildings on the same streets.
- In June 2006, it was reported that a woman accused of stalking Jordan, Tara Stout, 36, posed in a Union Jack bikini and high heels, then put on tiny shorts and a revealing top to face Bow Street Magistrates Court in Central London over a case regarding Jordan.