face book in a sentence
- To define itself, a legislative session needs face books and a good fight.
- "Do you have, like, a ` face book'or something that I could look at?
- There is a reference SOHR on a Face Book page.
- Space Face Books published the 8 page minicomic one-shot " Molecule ", in November 2012.
- The Facebook name comes from the face book directories often given to United States university students.
- Her photo didn't appear in her college's freshman " face book " or her senior-class yearbook.
- Here is the face book link.
- Without the face books, which are expected any day now, the first-term lawmakers are hard to keep up with.
- There are a series of videos that are on youtube and also rounding face book about education and economics.
- If you have any information on how I could link up a Wikipedia page to face book, I would appreciate it.
- When the image for the page is displayed on face book it grabs the middle of the image leaving out the singers.
- Cambridge Ma Founder of Face book . com Mark Zuckerberg, right, and Dustin Moscovitz, co-founder, left, have their photo taken at Harvard Yard.
- In the 1987-88 face book, 11 of the 56 state senators _ all but one of them Democrats _ listed their occupation as attorney.
- In the 1987-88 face book, 11 of the 56 Georgia state senators _ all but one of them Democrats _ listed their occupation as attorney.
- Their reports are available through WSHD-Global page 2012 on Face Book http : / / www . facebook . com / pages / World-Sexual-Health-Day-The-Global-Page / 117746971636978
- Golden's first selling point to such potential laterals is the quality of his junior recruits, and he loves to show off his summer associate face book.
- -The Blues Is a Feeling : Voices & Visions of African-American Blues Musicians, photographs and interviews by James Fraher ( Face to Face Books; $ 40 ).
- -The Blues Is a Feeling : Voices & AMP; Visions of African-American Blues Musicians, photographs and interviews by James Fraher ( Face to Face Books; $ 40 ).
- It's interesting to thumb through a decade or so of face books to get a sense of how not only race and gender but occupations have changed over time.
- Face books are those little booklets made available by the House and Senate information offices that put a face beside the name of every legislator along with some basic facts.
- More Sentences： 1 2